Ruoksmäentie 2, 24260 Salo.
Company ID: FI20739718
info (@) merina.fi
2 Purpose of processing personal data
- Customer relationship management and maintenance
- Customer letters and announcements
- Marketing to own customers
- Analysis and statistics
3 Data content of the register
Basic customer information
Regular sources of information
- Information provided by the customer himself
4 Cookie policies of the website
Below is information about the cookie practices of this website: what information is collected on the website and why.
What are cookies?
Cookies used on this website:
- Cookies that are necessary for the site's operation These cookies are used to take care of the operation of the site's basic functionalities, such as navigation.
- Form-related cookies When you send a message from the contact or comment form, cookies can be set to remember your information, so you don't have to re-enter it every time.
- Third party cookies Visitor tracking: Google Analytics
5 Data processing and processors
Information is not regularly disclosed to parties other than the controller and his employees.
Information is not transferred outside the EU or EEA.
Care is taken when processing data and the processed data is properly protected. The website administrator ensures that information is handled confidentially and only by those employees whose job description it is.
6 Data retention period
Personal data is stored as long as necessary for, among other things, customer relationship maintenance and accounting. The data is deleted when its storage is no longer necessary within 5 years.